Gem City Home Care

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gem City Home Care

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gem City Home Care in December 2012.

If you're a warm body, gem city will hire you. You have to be willing to travel and put miles on your personal vehicle. You have to be willing to tolerate low pay for the type of work needed. You have to be willing to do on call.

Home Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gem City Home Care.

I met with the owner. Simple interview process, Went over resume, background and if she liked you and you had the experience you would get hired.

Interview Questions
    Never take the first one. If you have the experience and have done well you can negotiate but be prepared to back what you asked for. i.e.- hate to go backward, my last position I was making, etc.