Gemini Systems

Gemini Systems Interview Questions in New York City, NY

3.2

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Gemini Systems in April 2014.

Was called to set up a phone screening. About a week later, did phone screening with a consultant on staff. Two weeks later they inform me that they want me to interview on site. Go on site about a week and a half after that and then talked with the CTO and a few VPs. Got the offer letter exactly a week after that. No terribly hard questions, mostly just conversing with the people and listening to them discuss consulting and the company as a whole.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Gemini Systems in April 2013.

fair

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gemini Systems.

My interview happened a long time back. I dont remember much. But, what i can tell is that the interview will be very technical as this is a professional services company. Be prepared to be grilled more on the technical side as opposed to managerial side for senior folks. Good communication is a great help. Be prepared to be interviewed more than one person and diff times.

I did not have to negotiate. So, i might not be able to help you here.. But as they say every where else, what ever you are looking for make sure you get it upfront.

Tws Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gemini Systems in July 2009.

The HR person contacted me by email. The same day the HR person scheduled a Technical interview. Since I have always work with the Unix Administrator and SAP Basis group on setting up the servers and enviroment,I was sure I was able to do the job. I am very familiar with TWS scheduling supporting both in UNIX and JSC. One of the questions was truly about setting up the servers in Unix. When I first installed TWS, I was working with the UNIX admin, I only had to specify the OS, the space I needed and the IDs. So most of the server setup was already prepared for me do execute the install process. The person doing the interview, first I could not understand the accent and the questions were not straight forward, so I was not understanding what was asked.

Interview Questions
    • Not sure how to explain what the question was   View Answer