Gemini Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gemini Systems in April 2014.

Interview Details – Was called to set up a phone screening. About a week later, did phone screening with a consultant on staff. Two weeks later they inform me that they want me to interview on site. Go on site about a week and a half after that and then talked with the CTO and a few VPs. Got the offer letter exactly a week after that. No terribly hard questions, mostly just conversing with the people and listening to them discuss consulting and the company as a whole.

Interview Question – Where do you see technology going?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Gemini Systems in April 2013.

Interview Details – fair

Interview Question – group case is difficult   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Gemini Systems.

Interview Details – My interview happened a long time back. I dont remember much. But, what i can tell is that the interview will be very technical as this is a professional services company. Be prepared to be grilled more on the technical side as opposed to managerial side for senior folks. Good communication is a great help. Be prepared to be interviewed more than one person and diff times.

Negotiation Details – I did not have to negotiate. So, i might not be able to help you here.. But as they say every where else, what ever you are looking for make sure you get it upfront.

Tws Administrator Interview

Tws Administrator
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Gemini Systems in July 2009.

Interview Details – The HR person contacted me by email. The same day the HR person scheduled a Technical interview. Since I have always work with the Unix Administrator and SAP Basis group on setting up the servers and enviroment,I was sure I was able to do the job. I am very familiar with TWS scheduling supporting both in UNIX and JSC. One of the questions was truly about setting up the servers in Unix. When I first installed TWS, I was working with the UNIX admin, I only had to specify the OS, the space I needed and the IDs. So most of the server setup was already prepared for me do execute the install process. The person doing the interview, first I could not understand the accent and the questions were not straight forward, so I was not understanding what was asked.

Interview Question – Not sure how to explain what the question was   View Answer

Worked for Gemini Systems? Contribute to the Community!