GenScript Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

2.8

Technical Writer/Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GenScript (Piscataway, NJ).

Interview

First there was a phone interview with HR, then a very lengthy and time consuming test assignment. This was followed by an onsite interview consisting of maybe 6 mini-interviews about 30 min each including over the phone with execs in China. Lastly, I was contacted by phone by the CEO since no decision can be made without his involvement and personal approval.

Interview Questions

• Most of them asked me what I would do to improve the website (a major concern at the time).   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GenScript (Piscataway, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

There are 3 interviews in total. The first one is an interview with their HR. Typically talking about your background and why you would like to apply for this position. After about a week, you will be given to a chance for second interview with their regional sales manager. The third interview is an on-site interview, the HR will contact you with information for how to prepare the interview.

SHIPPING SPECIALIST Interview

Interview

The Process took about 2 hours, it was a pleasant process overall. Pleasent talk in general, a few questions about the background and skills. Some relavent informations abouth the company. but the I do not want to work there because the salary was too low

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part is that the salary the provided.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GenScript in June 2014.

Interview

First round is a 15 minutes phone interview with HR, most questions is from your resume, and career goal. Second round is also a a 15 minutes phone interview with Regional Sales Manager( Science background), he will go more detail about the applicant research experience.

Interview Questions

• Their main product is the cloning Product, so applicant should be well prepared for the experience in cloning   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GenScript.

Interview

Phone interview and then group interview

Interview Questions

• Not really, how do you see yourself in next 5 year. How to calculate the usage of the product.   Answer Question