Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at GenScript
- Inside Sales Manager (2)
- Purchasing Specialist (1)
- SHIPPING SPECIALIST (1)
- Technical Writer/Marketing Specialist (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GenScript (Piscataway, NJ).
First there was a phone interview with HR, then a very lengthy and time consuming test assignment. This was followed by an onsite interview consisting of maybe 6 mini-interviews about 30 min each including over the phone with execs in China. Lastly, I was contacted by phone by the CEO since no decision can be made without his involvement and personal approval.
- Most of them asked me what I would do to improve the website (a major concern at the time). Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GenScript (Piscataway, NJ) in May 2015.
There are 3 interviews in total. The first one is an interview with their HR. Typically talking about your background and why you would like to apply for this position. After about a week, you will be given to a chance for second interview with their regional sales manager. The third interview is an on-site interview, the HR will contact you with information for how to prepare the interview.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The Process took about 2 hours, it was a pleasant process overall. Pleasent talk in general, a few questions about the background and skills. Some relavent informations abouth the company. but the I do not want to work there because the salary was too low
- The most difficult part is that the salary the provided. Answer Question
Helpful (2)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GenScript in June 2014.
First round is a 15 minutes phone interview with HR, most questions is from your resume, and career goal. Second round is also a a 15 minutes phone interview with Regional Sales Manager( Science background), he will go more detail about the applicant research experience.
- Their main product is the cloning Product, so applicant should be well prepared for the experience in cloning Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GenScript.
Phone interview and then group interview
- Not really, how do you see yourself in next 5 year. How to calculate the usage of the product. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review