Genentech Bioprocess Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

Bioprocess Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genentech in December 2014.

Interview

Two interviews, one with leads and one with supervisors. they would ask you questions regarding the position that you are applying for and ask you technical questions. Ask you questions that are general based, but see if you would relate it back to work. Troubleshooting questions and how you would escalate certain issues.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Genentech (Vacaville, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

My resume was sent through a staffing agency. Got called for an on site interview.There were two other candidates waiting. Basically, the on site interview consist a total of four interviews with supervisors and lab technicians, 30 minute each. A lot of behavioral questions were asked and a few technical questions.It's been more than a week and have not heard back from them. In personally thought the questions were tough, and I actually studied and practiced.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where your group deviated from a project and what did you do   Answer Question

Bioprocess Technician Interview

Interview

There were a total of four interviews. One with each senior supervisor of each department and one with a panel of technicians.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Hiring was in 2 panels: 1 technical with other technicians and lead and the other with the supervisors. Tech panels asked technical questions and supervisors panel asked normal interview questions. The technicians were fairly nice and the questions were not too technical. However, during the later interviews for regular full time employees, the technical questions were significantly more specific.

Interview Questions

• What does a centrifuge do?   1 Answer

Bioprocess Technician Interview

Interview

Phone interview, and then after passing that a 5-6 interview with 6 different interviewers ranging from floor technicians to managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation since it's an entry level position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Genentech (Vacaville, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I had 4 different interviews. One was a panel consisting of 3 people in one room. Then, I was interviewed by one person from Cell Culture Manufacturing. After, I was interviewed by a supervisor from POG and finally by the supervisor from CMS. I was a little nervous because my recruiter only mentioned I was to be interviewed by one person, but I found out it would be 4 mini interviews from 7 people.

Bioprocess Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genentech in September 2007.

Interview

panel was cool