Genentech Bioprocess Technician Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2015
Updated Mar 30, 2015

Bioprocess Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Genentech (Vacaville, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

My resume was sent through a staffing agency. Got called for an on site interview.There were two other candidates waiting. Basically, the on site interview consist a total of four interviews with supervisors and lab technicians, 30 minute each. A lot of behavioral questions were asked and a few technical questions.It's been more than a week and have not heard back from them. In personally thought the questions were tough, and I actually studied and practiced.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where your group deviated from a project and what did you do   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Bioprocess Technician Interview

Interview

There were a total of four interviews. One with each senior supervisor of each department and one with a panel of technicians.

Bioprocess Technician Interview

Interview

Phone interview, and then after passing that a 5-6 interview with 6 different interviewers ranging from floor technicians to managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation since it's an entry level position.

Bioprocess Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Genentech (Vacaville, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I had 4 different interviews. One was a panel consisting of 3 people in one room. Then, I was interviewed by one person from Cell Culture Manufacturing. After, I was interviewed by a supervisor from POG and finally by the supervisor from CMS. I was a little nervous because my recruiter only mentioned I was to be interviewed by one person, but I found out it would be 4 mini interviews from 7 people.

Bioprocess Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genentech in September 2007.

Interview

panel was cool