Genentech

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

The process took a dayinterviewed at Genentech in June 2010.

My initial communications with the company was a phone interview. From the beginning it was obvious they were looking for a very specific candidate: somebody with aseptic experience with good investigational and root cause analysis skills. When I came to Portland for the interview, I was very impressed. The campus was beautiful and the people were very nice. The interview process was very long and consisted of almost a full day. I spoke with several managers, the HR recruiter, and my potential coworkers. One interesting tidmit with the Genentech interviews were the behavioral questions, which were equally as important as the job specific ones. It is obvious that a candidate who is a good fit for the culture was a very important criteria.

Interview Questions
    • When was the last time you had a disagreement with your supervisor and how did you handle it?   Answer Question