Genentech Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Long interview process. Starts with phone interview from a recruiter, then a series of panel interviews with key department personnel. Be patient, as the process can take a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Genentech?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Genentech in April 2011.

Interview

This was an internal interview for an internal transfer. I spoke with the hiring manager about interviewing, and was encouraged to do so. The hiring manager set up a series of interviews with their colleagues and management. A panel interview was set up with the people that this position would manage. In the end the person who won the position had a lot of support from his former manager, a colleague of the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What are examples of very fast decision making you had to make under pressure.   Answer Question