Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genentech
- Intern (27)
- Senior Research Associate (19)
- Research Associate (17)
- Scientist (12)
- Bioprocess Technician (7)
- Intern - Hourly (6)
- Market Planning Manager (6)
- Intake Coordinator (6)
- Associate Scientist (6)
- Manufacturing Technician (6)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (6)
- Reimbursement Specialist (5)
- Clinical Specialist (5)
- Associate Engineer (5)
- Senior Manager (5)
- Service Desk Analyst (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Project Coordinator (4)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (3)
- QC Associate I (3)
- Senior Scientist (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Finance Manager (3)
- Biostatistician (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Manager (3)
- ORDP Intern (3)
- PDRP (3)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Genentech.
met with a whole bunch of people. everyone seemed extremely nice. there were some warnings that should have been heeded though.
when there were stock options- you could negotiate those. base is pretty firm.
Other Interview Reviews for Genentech
Marketing InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.
Thorough phone interview by highly competent manager. Result is follow-up interview with extended team on site. I was impressed at how much they invest in the hiring process. They seem to believe that hiring decisions are the most important decisions at the company. I'm looking foward to the on site interviews.
- Since you have management experience, how do you feel about taking a role as an individual contributor? Answer Question
Marketing InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in April 2010.
The process was thorough but very well thought out. Interviewers were very nice and easy to connect with. I had a very positive experience.
- Why Genentech (vs. industry peers) Answer Question