Genentech Marketing Interview Questions

2.7

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Genentech.

Interview

met with a whole bunch of people. everyone seemed extremely nice. there were some warnings that should have been heeded though.

Negotiation

when there were stock options- you could negotiate those. base is pretty firm.

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Thorough phone interview by highly competent manager. Result is follow-up interview with extended team on site. I was impressed at how much they invest in the hiring process. They seem to believe that hiring decisions are the most important decisions at the company. I'm looking foward to the on site interviews.

Interview Questions

• Since you have management experience, how do you feel about taking a role as an individual contributor?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

The process was thorough but very well thought out. Interviewers were very nice and easy to connect with. I had a very positive experience.

Interview Questions