Genentech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Postdoctoral Fellow
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Genentech.

Interview Details – Phone interview (about 40 min). A couple of weeks after I was contacted by email to attend in person interview. Long-day interview, including 1h presentation of my previous/current work, 30min interviews with HR, postdocs, PIs, RA and SRA and finally 1:1 interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – Do you really think that you are the best candidate for this position, why should we hire you.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genentech

Worked for Genentech? Contribute to the Community!

Genentech Videos

Genentech – Why Work for Us?

Changing the Course of Medicine When you work at Genentech, you'll come to understand that changing the course of medicine requires the kind of inspiration that can only come from a combined commitment to patients… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genentech Postdoctoral Fellow interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Genentech employees and interview candidates.