Genentech Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2015
Updated Jan 18, 2015

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interviewers were very personable and nice. It was like having a conversation. They wanted to know if your personality would be a right fit for the company. The interview consisted of three one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Genentech (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone interview (about 40 min). A couple of weeks after I was contacted by email to attend in person interview. Long-day interview, including 1h presentation of my previous/current work, 30min interviews with HR, postdocs, PIs, RA and SRA and finally 1:1 interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you really think that you are the best candidate for this position, why should we hire you.   1 Answer