Genentech Project Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vacaville, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genentech in February 2014.

I went through 3 phone interviews and 1 video conferencing interview before being hired on as a contractor. The interviewers were very nice and explained the role very well. They also explained the scope of their work and how i could be an asset to the team.

Interview Questions
  • How would you complete a project with no help, or resources to finish it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Genentech in March 2012.

I had 4 30 minutes one on one interview. The interviewers were very nice and also very matter of fact. Asked questions such as " tell me about yourself"

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genentech in November 2010.

I got my interview with Genentech through a recruiter. Organization of the interview was handled by my recruiter. The interview was on the Genentech campus, and took about two hours. The first hour was an interview with my would-be supervisor and his colleague. They asked me questions from what seemed to be a list of predetermined interview questions. I was asked to describe situations from my previous experience that would fit into different job situations. I was asked some open-ended questions about jobs I had held in the past as well. In the second hour, I was interviewed by two others from the department. Their questions were similar to those I had been asked in the first hour. My feeling on the situation was that the two sets of two interviewers was a way to get different perspectives on my personality and experience related to the job. I didn't feel like I was being grilled at any time. It was a fairly comfortable experience. I think I received an offer for the job about a week after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when it would have been easier to turn a blind eye to a bad situation, but instead chose to take action.   View Answer
    I did not try to negotiate the salary because the offer ended up being higher than the expected range my recruiter had provided me. As a contractor, benefits were not available through Genentech, so there was no negotiation there either.

Worked for Genentech? Contribute to the Community!