Genentech Project Manager Interview Questions

3.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genentech.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly quick. I went through a recruiter for a contract position. Recruiter flew me into SSF for a half day interview. I interviewed with 3 different people, right after each other. Found out my results the end of the same week.

Interview Questions

• One of the interviewers showed me a slide deck with a project plan set in place and asked how I would do this better.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

2 phone screens (hiring manager + HR), in-person interviews with 8 people and a phone interview with 1 more person. Long day, be mentally prepared and even if you have no more questions, recycle them for person number 9. They give a lot of complex information on their structure and expect questions about the organization and how you fit in alnd what will be difficult for you in the position.

Interview Questions

• What will be most difficult for you about this job in the beginning?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process was extremely thorough. At orientation it was a big joke to see who had gone through the most interviews to get hired. Lowest was 9 highest was 13. For me multiple phone interviews then 2 full days of on site interviews.

Interview Questions

• Noting in particular - 11 interviews many had similar questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Genentech in July 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with at least 6 team members individually. Lots of questions about job relevant subject matter. Also had lunch with a couple adjunct team members. Congenial attitude but rigorous questioning.