Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genentech
- Intern (27)
- Senior Research Associate (19)
- Research Associate (17)
- Scientist (12)
- Bioprocess Technician (7)
- Intern - Hourly (6)
- Market Planning Manager (6)
- Intake Coordinator (6)
- Associate Scientist (6)
- Manufacturing Technician (6)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (6)
- Reimbursement Specialist (5)
- Clinical Specialist (5)
- Associate Engineer (5)
- Senior Manager (5)
- Service Desk Analyst (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Project Coordinator (4)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (3)
- QC Associate I (3)
- Senior Scientist (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Finance Manager (3)
- Biostatistician (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Manager (3)
- ORDP Intern (3)
- PDRP (3)
Project Manager Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Genentech.
Hiring process was fairly quick. I went through a recruiter for a contract position. Recruiter flew me into SSF for a half day interview. I interviewed with 3 different people, right after each other. Found out my results the end of the same week.
- One of the interviewers showed me a slide deck with a project plan set in place and asked how I would do this better. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Genentech
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 7 weeks – interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.
2 phone screens (hiring manager + HR), in-person interviews with 8 people and a phone interview with 1 more person. Long day, be mentally prepared and even if you have no more questions, recycle them for person number 9. They give a lot of complex information on their structure and expect questions about the organization and how you fit in alnd what will be difficult for you in the position.
- What will be most difficult for you about this job in the beginning? 1 Answer
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Genentech (South San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.
The interview process was extremely thorough. At orientation it was a big joke to see who had gone through the most interviews to get hired. Lowest was 9 highest was 13. For me multiple phone interviews then 2 full days of on site interviews.
- Noting in particular - 11 interviews many had similar questions. Answer Question
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Genentech in July 2010.
I interviewed with at least 6 team members individually. Lots of questions about job relevant subject matter. Also had lunch with a couple adjunct team members. Congenial attitude but rigorous questioning.
- What is your experience in this area? Answer Question