Genentech Quality Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  South San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Genentech in February 2010.

I was initialized referred to this company by a colleague and I've heard good things about them. However, the recruiter was totally unprepared. Firstly, they were not available at the time scheduled and then they didn't have my resume in hand even though I had sent it via email a week prior to that.

I personally find unprepared phone screens done by recruiters offensive. If this is the first impression a company gives you then why would you want to work there?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genentech

Quality Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Genentech in August 2008.

The phone interview consisted of behavioral type questions and real life problems. I wasn't expecting this on a phone interview but I made it to the next round. I met with 7 different people over 4 hours. They each have a sheet with behavioral type of questions to ask. Overall the interview process was very organized and everyone was extremely pleasant and professional. The only negative thing I would have to say is that I was there for a little over 4 hours and was never asked if I wanted a drink of water or if I needed to take a restroom break.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall specific questions but they wanted a lot of detail with my answers.   Answer Question

Worked for Genentech? Contribute to the Community!