General Atomics Aeronautical Systems

www.ga-asi.com

General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Software Developer I Interview Questions & Reviews

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer I Interview

Software Developer I
Poway, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems in November 2011.

Interview Details – Just going to describe the initial phone screen. Lady was nice but the interview was a little impersonal. Basically asked a bunch of standard questions first like what are your strengths, favorite classes, explain your internships, etc. Then went on to a few quickfire tech questions and said the results plus my resume would be forwarded along.

Interview Questions

Software Developer I Interview

Software Developer I
Poway, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems in September 2010.

Interview Details – Starts out with a phone interview from a senior member of the team you are interviewing for. Next if you pass the phone interview there is a meeting with a tech recruiter, followed immediately by a meeting with two people from the team. During this meeting they give you a tour of the facility followed by a programing test.

Interview Question – During the phone interview they ask about c concepts, such as static, Hex, and bitwise operations.   Answer Question

Worked for General Atomics Aeronautical Systems? Contribute to the Community!