General Atomics Aeronautical Systems

www.ga-asi.com
  www.ga-asi.com

General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems in February 2011.

Had a one-hour phone interview and was offered an internship the next morning. The three interviewers on the phone were all software engineers, and asked programming questions and logic puzzles. The logic puzzles were interesting to think through. When I was unfamiliar with terminology or specific coding details, they had no problem with that and guided me toward the answer based on concepts I did know. It was more for them to see how I think, rather than what I know (unlike some other software interviews I've done). Overall, it was a fun interview and the interviewers seemed very enthusiastic. HR was very helpful and personable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General Atomics Aeronautical Systems

Software Engineering Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems in January 2011.

Asked about basic C/programming questions, what does static mean, interrupts. More broad questions, what do you know about the company, etc. Encouraged questions about the company and what they do.

Interview Questions