General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
www.ga-asi.com Poway, CA 5000+ Employees

General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Software Engineering Intern
Poway, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems in February 2011.

Interview Details – Had a one-hour phone interview and was offered an internship the next morning. The three interviewers on the phone were all software engineers, and asked programming questions and logic puzzles. The logic puzzles were interesting to think through. When I was unfamiliar with terminology or specific coding details, they had no problem with that and guided me toward the answer based on concepts I did know. It was more for them to see how I think, rather than what I know (unlike some other software interviews I've done). Overall, it was a fun interview and the interviewers seemed very enthusiastic. HR was very helpful and personable.

Interview Question – Explain polymorphism.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Software Engineering Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems in January 2011.

Interview Details – Asked about basic C/programming questions, what does static mean, interrupts. More broad questions, what do you know about the company, etc. Encouraged questions about the company and what they do.

Interview Question – What does static mean in C.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems

Worked for General Atomics Aeronautical Systems? Contribute to the Community!

General Atomics Aeronautical Systems – Why Work for Us?

The business of General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI) is the development of transformational technologies that deliver paradigm-changing results. An affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, GA-ASI is a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Software Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Atomics Aeronautical Systems employees and interview candidates.