General Atomics Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Atomics (San Diego, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

HR dragging the process forward, misinformation provided by recruiter, honesty not their best policy. HR arrived late for interview kick off, entire schedule push due to time constraints, others not responsive or interested in hiring anyone, overall very unprofessional group of people.

General Atomics Response

Apr 15, 2015 – System Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate the feedback and regret that you had this interview experience with General Atomics and affiliated companies.

Other Interview Reviews for General Atomics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at General Atomics (San Diego, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 people, 1 senior engineer, 3 in management roles, and 1 HR representative. Spent about a half hour with each person. 1 supervisor forgot he had an interview and I sat there for 20 extra minutes with the senior engineer discussing other topics totally unrelated to the role.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have developing specifications?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Atomics (Poway, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone 1. Phone Interview by recruiter (15 min) 2. Phone Interview by a panel (30 min) 3. For second interview, they fly you over to Poway Face to Face (5 hours) 4. Meet with recruiter to discuss salary 5. Meet with panel of engineers - They ask technical questions about UAV systems, eg comm. protocols, etc... 6. Meet with supervisor (would be your boss) - He asks you business questions 7. Meet with head of department - Kind of a personality test, see if you have the "nack" Go home

Interview Questions

• Explain the process of a contract from initial stages to deliverables.   Answer Question