General Cable Interview Questions in Kentucky

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Highland Heights, Campbell, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY

I applied in-person - interviewed at General Cable in March 2014.

I went through a four step process beginning with a brief phone interview in which I was given a more detailed description of the position and department. After a week or so I was asked back for my first in person interview which was "panel " style. Three managers/ supervisors from various departments all asking classic interview questions- what are your weaknesses? Why GC? Etc....I felt positive about the interview and asked when they would be making a decision. They said soon and that they had many poise ions open. I followed up but heard nothing til a month later at which point they asked me in for another panel interview then to meet with the hr director. All went well. I was not hired. Only thing I can think of is they did not want to pay my salary which at the time was 45k? Was too bad bc I felt it would have been a good fit. The company seemed to have a good feel/culture.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Highland Heights, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Heights, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at General Cable in October 2013.

Received phone call from in-house recruiter, then did a panel interview with the department managers. After that, had a 1:1 interview with the VP of the department.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Highland Heights, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Heights, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Cable in April 2011.

- Panel Interview (4-5 people outside of HR)
    - Experience based questions, some case scenario example questions
    - Call back after 1-2 weeks following the interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to manage a conflict with your supervisor.   Answer Question

Worked for General Cable? Contribute to the Community!