General Cable

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Highland Heights, Campbell, KY

I applied in-person - interviewed at General Cable in March 2014.

Interview Details – I went through a four step process beginning with a brief phone interview in which I was given a more detailed description of the position and department. After a week or so I was asked back for my first in person interview which was "panel " style. Three managers/ supervisors from various departments all asking classic interview questions- what are your weaknesses? Why GC? Etc....I felt positive about the interview and asked when they would be making a decision. They said soon and that they had many poise ions open. I followed up but heard nothing til a month later at which point they asked me in for another panel interview then to meet with the hr director. All went well. I was not hired. Only thing I can think of is they did not want to pay my salary which at the time was 45k? Was too bad bc I felt it would have been a good fit. The company seemed to have a good feel/culture.

Interview Question – What is my least favorite quality in others   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor
Highland Heights, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at General Cable in October 2013.

Interview Details – Received phone call from in-house recruiter, then did a panel interview with the department managers. After that, had a 1:1 interview with the VP of the department.

Interview Question – They really didn't ask any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Highland Heights, KY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Cable in April 2011.

Interview Details – - Panel Interview (4-5 people outside of HR)
- Experience based questions, some case scenario example questions
- Call back after 1-2 weeks following the interview

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to manage a conflict with your supervisor.   Answer Question

Worked for General Cable? Contribute to the Community!