General Dynamics C4 Systems

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer I Interview

Systems Engineer I

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics C4 Systems.

Interview Details – I had 3 interviews that were each about 45 minutes long. Each person I met with was incredibly nice and easy to get along with. They didn't ask much technically at all, but more described their respective projects and then asked if I were interested. Then they would ask some basic background/ability questions but nothing that was difficult to answer.

Interview Question – None, they were all really background and experience questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer I Interview

Systems Engineer I
Needham Heights, MA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at General Dynamics C4 Systems.

Interview Details – Applied for the Taunton location, but got an email asking if I would like to work in Needham. Park in the street (I did) or in the lot, no one seems to care. The receptionist in the main building was lovely, and was great to talk to while I waited.

Interviews were 1-on-1, three in total. This office mostly deals with the software side of things, but likes to have non-software guys work the systems department from what I gathered. Previously I worked at Raytheon as a systems engineer intern, so most questions were aimed at that. All questions came directly from my resume, and basically was me talking about my resume for a total of 2.5 hours. Each interview was about 40 mins, and 30 of those minutes were because I had a lot of questions; without questions it would have been done by about 10 mins.

The interviews were super simple overall, and everyone was really great. No facility tour, you're only allowed to take about 3 steps in to the building in to a conference room.

Interview Question – Why GDC4?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Still considering the job, but the offer was presented and was very generous for an Engineer I position. The offer also included a sizable signing bonus. No negotiation was really needed since the offer exceeded the Engineer I salary bracket

Worked for General Dynamics C4 Systems? Contribute to the Community!