1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

The process took a weekinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in September 2011.

The hiring process was very personal. I met directly with the person who would have been my manager, as well as her manager. Everyone was very honest and straightforward about the company's expectations, the skills required to do the job, the position responsibilities, the salary, etc. They were open to discussing compensation options as well. The interviewers asked specific questions regarding my experience doing exactly what I would be expected to do at General Dynamics, which was a true test of my knowledge and experience (rather than your typical "what's your biggest weakness" type questions). It was a refreshing interview, somewhat challenging, but it felt tailored to the position and the time spent answering direct questions seemed very worthwhile.

Interview Questions
    • Walk us through the process from receipt of an RFP to signature of the contract.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your experience operating in an audit-ready environment and the procedures in place to ensure compliance.   Answer Question

I originally accepted an offer, but my current company counter-offered a promotion to a position in a location that was more desirable.