General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2014
Updated Aug 4, 2014

2.4

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

I applied for the position through the company's hiring portal. I was then set up for a face-to-face interview with the Senior Analyst and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Most unexpected questions came from old work experience that I didn't deem worth talking about.   Answer Question

Senior Instructor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in March 2010.

A current employee passed my resume onto the program manager and he called me about a month before my move to the area. I was asked a few things about my resume and experience and if I was comfortable teaching Type A personalities. I told him that I was and I looked forward to talking to the site lead. The second phone interview was with the site lead. I was assured that although I did not have teaching experience, they felt that I had the proper experience with the software and they could teach me how to train. Both were pretty low key interviews over the phone and I was offered the job the next week if I recall correctly.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied in-person - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in July 2013.

Resume is reviewed by HR. 1 to 2 interviews. It is very easy to be hired as a CSR. Bilinguals are preferred. You must take a drug test and get a background check.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. The salary the offer is what you get.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

You have to take an assessment personality type, you have to take a typing test and you have to read a script. The interviewer was very nice but the scenario questions are something you have to think on.

Interview Questions
    • General Customer Service questions Give an example of a time when? State the question, what you did, was the issue resolved.   Answer Question
    The pay is set at $12.06

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in July 2013.

Submit a resume fill an application prove graduated status and pass a drug screening trust me anything you say will not deny you employment during the interview process however you do have to pass a WPM test that is a minimum of 30 words per minute anything less and they will send you away this was mandatory for some reason.

Interview Questions
    • How did you show excellent customer service previously?   View Answer
    Nothing its a set pay and everything is none negotiable.

Senior Help Desk Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in June 2014.

The interview was great they wanted to hire me right away. However the job that they did was not exactly what was in the job posting. There was no real trouble shooting or repairs that they did it was all shiping and recieving.

Interview Questions
    • How much have you delt with inventories before.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lawrence, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in February 2014.

Called me in, literally just told me about the position and then asked me to read from a paragraph. Most simple interview that I have ever done. They are primarily looking for quantity and then employees get filtered out by quality afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • Read this paragraph and tell me what it says   View Answer
    none

IT Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Very basic interview were as you must be yourself as they would like to keep you as comfortable as possible. The first interview is a basic telephone interview where as basic questions in regards the the open position are asked.

Associate Specialist, Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in January 2014.

Interviews were not organized and to get hired took about 2 weeks. The process was located at the local unemployment office. There was over five hundred applicants for the positions available.

Interview Questions
    • What is the expected salary for this position?   View Answer
    Info was sent in an email acceptance letter.

Internal Support Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chester, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Just apply and get the job. They came and asked if the position was somethingi wanted andi informed themi would take it as am acting position. They then asked me after 6 months of work if I wanted it full time and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!