General Dynamics Information Technology

2.4

Principal Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in September 2013.

Generally the job that I interviewed for was not the job that I ended up doing.

Senior Network Systems Administrator Interview

As a future employee, I will always try my best keep in good standing with the customer and be a team player with my coworkers. Share any information with others on the team and help support the customer at all times.

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in August 2013.

Typical for any IT professional. Questions regarding current certifications, years of experience, familiarity with several technologies. As this was for a job with clearance, they will ask for information to verify. All in all it was an easy process without any surprises.

They were willing to discuss, it was an easy process and they included relocation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, KY

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in August 2013.

Interviews were alright but after the initial hiring when it started to get busy it seemed as though they would hire anyone off the street the quality of the new hires were lacking and they were not the easiest to train. Persons there for a long period of time were expected to both assist new hires and do their own jobs without any extra pay.

There was no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in August 2013.

Interview was great! The person interviewing me made me feel very comfortable. The questions were all routine, minimal pressure. Just make sure you are familar with HIPPA privacy and security policies to protect consumers information, ie: lock your computer when you are finished using it and lock files in cabinet. The interviewer informed me I had the job immediately after the interview was finished.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    I didn't try to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in July 2013.

Submit a resume fill an application prove graduated status and pass a drug screening trust me anything you say will not deny you employment during the interview process however you do have to pass a WPM test that is a minimum of 30 words per minute anything less and they will send you away this was mandatory for some reason.

Interview Questions
    • How did you show excellent customer service previously?   View Answer
    Nothing its a set pay and everything is none negotiable.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

I applied in-person – interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in July 2013.

Resume is reviewed by HR. 1 to 2 interviews. It is very easy to be hired as a CSR. Bilinguals are preferred. You must take a drug test and get a background check.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. The salary the offer is what you get.

Gen Med Tier I Contract Worker for Medicare Open Enrollment Period (Oct 15 - Dec 7th Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in July 2013.

Standard hiring process, typing test and basic computer test. In total, took about 1 hour at the facility. Limited choice as to the hours you can work, you were told these are the only shifts we have available. Pick one.

Interview Questions
    • All basic standard questions. Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the issue? Tell me about a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer... etc....   View Answer
    it pays $12.53 hr. take it or leave it. and you are employed from Aug. 2013 to march 2014 or until we lay you off.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in July 2013.

In person interview for post graduate internship

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you had to deal with a dissatisfied person at work and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

The amount of money offered was not what a colleague had been offered with same education.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in June 2013.

There was only one interview. There were several interviewers. Most of the interviewers were long-time employees of the company. Either supervisors, trainers, or a member of HR.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to handle upset, angry, crying, elderly, potentially suicidal callers who need their medication and cannot afford it because the cost exceeds their income?   View Answer
    There were no nogotiations.