General Dynamics Information Technology

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staffing Administrator Interview

Staffing Administrator
Needham, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in March 2010.

Interview Details – Worked with an agency for an onsite interview with the team. Came in for one round of interviews and was contacted 3 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Question – Pretty basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in September 2010.

Interview Details – Technical staff conducting interviews were thorough, personable, quick to respond when coordinating discussions and was trying to find the right fit. However, human resources staff was quite the opposite as they were not timely to respond, did not present comprehensive information and gave the feeling that their objective was to just fill an open seat.

Interview Question – Scenario question in which client requirements were unknown and how to engage senior leadership.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was not competitive, feeling of internal disconnect

Junior Network Administrator Interview

Junior Network Administrator
Fort Detrick, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in June 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter for interview, 1st interview went great and they invited to me second interview which went well, they said I was up against one other person. Then I never heard back and went on the website to see that I was "no longer under consideration". They could at least contact you to let you know the outcome

Interview Question – no technical questions   Answer Question

BCC/CCO Customer Service Representative (Medicare/Marketplace) Interview

BCC/CCO Customer Service Representative (Medicare/Marketplace)
Lawrence, KS

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in March 2009.

Interview Details – 1 interview

Interview Question – "Tell me how you handled a difficult experience with a medical issue or customer service issue, how did you handle that situation?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Help Desk Technician

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview Details – Hiring was your standard in person interview. Hybrid form of skill based and behavioral based. How many days is it ok to miss work?

Interview Question – Tell me about the worst customer you encountered and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. Her is what we can offer,

Senior Contracts Administrator Interview

Senior Contracts Administrator

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview Details – On boarding process went smoothly, however after all is said & done the company doesn't have its act together

Interview Question – Why did I come here????   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not willing to meet me half way with what I required.

Intern Interview

Intern
Fairfax, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in February 2013.

Interview Details – 1 interview with director of finance

Interview Question – The classic what is your biggest negative flaw   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Training Specialist
Sierra Vista, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in December 2009.

Interview Details – Initial contact was via telephone. Set up a one on one interview within 2 weeks. I was considered, offered the job, and accepted within the following week.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself within this company in 5 years? 10 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a reasonable starting salary. Do your homework and know the job to which you are applying. Go in with a salary range in mind based on your qualifications and the job in which you are applying.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Engineer
Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview Details – They contacted me through email and offered me an interview for a position and top secret clearance sponsorship. I responded and after one phone session providing basic information, I had a java prescreening exam. I did not pass this exam.

Interview Question – What are the benefits and negatives of using recursive programming?   Answer Question

Service Representative Interview

Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview Details – The interview was spectacular. I was not ready but I gave it 110% of my knowledge and it went perfect.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were handling personal information and how confident was it?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at General Dynamics Information Technology