General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in June 2013.

There was only one interview. There were several interviewers. Most of the interviewers were long-time employees of the company. Either supervisors, trainers, or a member of HR.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to handle upset, angry, crying, elderly, potentially suicidal callers who need their medication and cannot afford it because the cost exceeds their income?   View Answer
    There were no nogotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in June 2013.

The questions during the interview were relatively easy. If I recall correctly they will ask you about coming to work on time and attendance. Simply keep a professional demeanor and tell them what they want to hear and you will be alright. What they want to hear is you being able to deliver courteous customer service.They will hire you if you follow my instructions.

Junior Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Detrick, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Detrick, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in June 2013.

Contacted by recruiter for interview, 1st interview went great and they invited to me second interview which went well, they said I was up against one other person. Then I never heard back and went on the website to see that I was "no longer under consideration". They could at least contact you to let you know the outcome

Help Desk Technician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Hiring was your standard in person interview. Hybrid form of skill based and behavioral based. How many days is it ok to miss work?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the worst customer you encountered and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question
    There was none. Her is what we can offer,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in May 2013.

One interview that was there solely to see if you have any experience at all interacting with people and if you can read. If you sold melons off a truck and can read you can get this job.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions because no people of any true intellect work for this company.   Answer Question
    Absolutely no negotiation unless you're bilingual. Also very upset that the person interviewing me did not tell me that this job would suck the soul from my body.

Senior Contracts Administrator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

On boarding process went smoothly, however after all is said & done the company doesn't have its act together

Interview Questions
    Not willing to meet me half way with what I required.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY

I applied online – interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in May 2013.

My experience was as an "internal," or someone who was already working for GDIT, but the interview process is basically the same. Their main concerns are over our experience in supervisory roles, how we handle different personality types/clashes, and our ability to multi-task.

Interview Questions
    • "Think back to a difficult staff problem you had: what was it, how did you attempt to resolve it, and what happened?"   View Answer
    GDIT does no negotiation at this level: it's take it or leave it as far as the basics go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in April 2013.

Good, moves fast; questions fair.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation; government contract.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

They contacted me through email and offered me an interview for a position and top secret clearance sponsorship. I responded and after one phone session providing basic information, I had a java prescreening exam. I did not pass this exam.

Interview Questions
    • What are the benefits and negatives of using recursive programming?   Answer Question

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in March 2013.

long and slow, hiring process, takes forever to get laptop and cell phone

Interview Questions
    • No training was made available, had to set up new process, for managing work.   Answer Question
    Market Lead had tears in his eyes,