General Dynamics Information Technology Program Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

Met at the division manager's office. Had a one on one interview for about 40 minutes. The interviewer revealed few details about the position. We talked. When I asked about the culture of the organization, the interviewer said we are not shy about making money. When I asked how many persons had this position before me, the interviewer said it was a new position.

Interview Questions

• What were the greatest challenges and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Almost non-existent.

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington, DC) in April 2010.

Interview

I was recruited from a competitor and was highly recomended from a friend who was leving the position that I interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not necessary. Offeredsalary was very generous.