General Dynamics Information Technology Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in December 2012.

Interview

Over the phone interview by regional manager. It took about 30 minutes. Interviewer asked about my recent projects and what were the challenges and successes. We discussed some of the local market challenges and recruiting of quality vendors.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Fairfax, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

One interview with a group of people. Very surprised at the questions that were asked, family status, religion, car, and what nationality I was. It was clear they have no training on how to conduct interviews. After I was hired, I suggested to the PD they might want to learn how to interview people, but the PD didn't care and felt you ask people what religion they are and other strange questions.

Interview Questions

• Lots of illegal questions. See above. Very weird process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Two weeks haggling over money and vacation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Fairfax, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

Two telephone interviews and 1 in-person. The in-person was a formality where I was introduced to who I would be working for/with. On my start day, my reporting manager was changed and key people I interviewed with had already left the company. Company is very easy to get in to. Employee referral is always the best, but they also use a lot of recruiting companies as well.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical questions as it related to project management methodologies.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Company offered me more than I was looking for, so negotiations were practically non-existent.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in January 2010.

Interview

-very straight forward interview to determine qualifications. No tricks, or quizzes. Had an offer by the time i pulled in my driveway returning from the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, was told the position top out at the pay I was currently getting. Not sure if this was true.