General Dynamics Information Technology
www.gdit.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

General Dynamics Information Technology Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Fairfax, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in October 2009.

Interview Details – Two telephone interviews and 1 in-person. The in-person was a formality where I was introduced to who I would be working for/with. On my start day, my reporting manager was changed and key people I interviewed with had already left the company. Company is very easy to get in to. Employee referral is always the best, but they also use a lot of recruiting companies as well.

Interview Question – Hypothetical questions as it related to project management methodologies.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Company offered me more than I was looking for, so negotiations were practically non-existent.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in January 2010.

Interview Details – -very straight forward interview to determine qualifications. No tricks, or quizzes. Had an offer by the time i pulled in my driveway returning from the interview.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, was told the position top out at the pay I was currently getting. Not sure if this was true.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Dynamics Information Technology

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics Information Technology Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics Information Technology employees and interview candidates.