General Dynamics Information Technology Project Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in October 2009.

Two telephone interviews and 1 in-person. The in-person was a formality where I was introduced to who I would be working for/with. On my start day, my reporting manager was changed and key people I interviewed with had already left the company. Company is very easy to get in to. Employee referral is always the best, but they also use a lot of recruiting companies as well.

Interview Questions
  • Hypothetical questions as it related to project management methodologies.   View Answer
Company offered me more than I was looking for, so negotiations were practically non-existent.

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in January 2010.

-very straight forward interview to determine qualifications. No tricks, or quizzes. Had an offer by the time i pulled in my driveway returning from the interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, was told the position top out at the pay I was currently getting. Not sure if this was true.