General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Functional Analyst Interview Questions

Senior Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Alexandria, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Informal, hiring manager driven with no clear direction. Very contract-driven focus and no tie-out to company at large. Experience will vary depending upon contract and supervisor. Almost inept organizational structure and horrible human resources liaisons in many cases.

Interview Questions

• How have you mitigated customer concerns in tough situations?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Senior Analyst, Functional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Towson, MD) in February 2010.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a previous co-worker. They provided the Recruiter's email, I sent my resume. I followed up 30 days after. I received a phone call and interviewed shortly thereafter. I followed up in a week with the recruiter, and followed up again 2 weeks after that, was offered another position in the interim. I contacted the recruiter with this information, but still took GDIT (then ViPS) another 2 weeks to send my offer letter and package.

Negotiation

I was unable to obtain additional leave time. I was able to obtain a $10,000 increase over the salary offer.