General Dynamics Information Technology

www.gdit.com
  www.gdit.com

General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Functional Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in June 2011.

Informal, hiring manager driven with no clear direction. Very contract-driven focus and no tie-out to company at large. Experience will vary depending upon contract and supervisor. Almost inept organizational structure and horrible human resources liaisons in many cases.

Interview Questions
  • How have you mitigated customer concerns in tough situations?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Senior Analyst, Functional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in February 2010.

I was referred to the company by a previous co-worker. They provided the Recruiter's email, I sent my resume. I followed up 30 days after. I received a phone call and interviewed shortly thereafter. I followed up in a week with the recruiter, and followed up again 2 weeks after that, was offered another position in the interim. I contacted the recruiter with this information, but still took GDIT (then ViPS) another 2 weeks to send my offer letter and package.

I was unable to obtain additional leave time. I was able to obtain a $10,000 increase over the salary offer.