General Dynamics Information Technology
www.gdit.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Functional Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst, Functional Interview

Senior Analyst, Functional
Towson, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was referred to the company by a previous co-worker. They provided the Recruiter's email, I sent my resume. I followed up 30 days after. I received a phone call and interviewed shortly thereafter. I followed up in a week with the recruiter, and followed up again 2 weeks after that, was offered another position in the interim. I contacted the recruiter with this information, but still took GDIT (then ViPS) another 2 weeks to send my offer letter and package.

Negotiation Details – I was unable to obtain additional leave time. I was able to obtain a $10,000 increase over the salary offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Functional Analyst Interview

Senior Functional Analyst
Alexandria, VA

The process took a day - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in June 2011.

Interview Details – Informal, hiring manager driven with no clear direction. Very contract-driven focus and no tie-out to company at large. Experience will vary depending upon contract and supervisor. Almost inept organizational structure and horrible human resources liaisons in many cases.

Interview Question – How have you mitigated customer concerns in tough situations?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Dynamics Information Technology

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Functional Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics Information Technology employees and interview candidates.