General Dynamics Information Technology

www.gdit.com
  www.gdit.com

General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Network Engineer Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in May 2009.

They were already aware of my work in another division

Interview Questions
They told me their top was $80k. I said I was happy with that.

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Senior Network Engineer Interview

I was interviewed by phone initially. I submitted my resume online and received a phone call back on the position I applied for. The interview was done by a manager (business type) instead of a technical person. They asked me questions more about my familiarity with the customer I would be supporting and the types of equipment I would work on than technical questions. Later on they had me speak in person with a manager that lived close to me with again the same questions.

Interview Questions
    • Can you start right now. I was not able to, since the job was in another state. I was some what rushed to take the job.   Answer Question