General Dynamics Information Technology

www.gdit.com

General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jan 24, 2014

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chantilly, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in June 2011.

Interview Details – Was smooth and easy. People easy to talk to.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple.

Very Difficult Interview

New Orleans, LA

I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in October 2013.

Interview Details – Long but good, It took about 3 months to on-board me into my job at GDIT. Most of it is the slowness of the government in getting my security clearance.

Interview Question – Specific Oracle database questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in December 2009.

Interview Details – Would you believe that for a technical company that offers Java solutions they don't have any real J2EE experts in there. It's most people that have transitioned between project that have learned Java on their own but don't have a real understanding of OOA and OOD.

Interview Questions

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview Details – Face to face interview. Interviewer were full b'sers. They know that they will not hire but still kept me an hour and half asking questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about SQL, QTP, 508 testing?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in September 2009.

Interview Details – Typical interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Easy

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!