General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.4

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

I applied for the position through the company's hiring portal. I was then set up for a face-to-face interview with the Senior Analyst and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Most unexpected questions came from old work experience that I didn't deem worth talking about.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (New Orleans, LA) in October 2013.

Interview

Long but good, It took about 3 months to on-board me into my job at GDIT. Most of it is the slowness of the government in getting my security clearance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Chantilly, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Was smooth and easy. People easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (San Diego, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Would you believe that for a technical company that offers Java solutions they don't have any real J2EE experts in there. It's most people that have transitioned between project that have learned Java on their own but don't have a real understanding of OOA and OOD.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview

Face to face interview. Interviewer were full b'sers. They know that they will not hire but still kept me an hour and half asking questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in September 2009.

Interview

Typical interview process

Negotiation