General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Systems Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Systems Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in February 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiter who verified my availability, interest, clearance, and qualifications. Shortly after I received a phone call from the hiring manager for a phone interview. This call consisted of a few basic technical questions and a description fo the company and the position. At the conclusion of the phone interview the manager scheduled an in person interview for the next week. I met the manager in person and continued to discuss the position, any questions I might have developed, and a few more technical questions to verify my competencies. The manager offered me my choice of three positions and laid them out per his reccomendations. I selected which I preferred and concluded the interview. I later received a full offer letter from GDIT for the position after 1 week.

Interview Questions
  • Can you configure a WAN connection on a Cisco router?   View Answer
Negotiation did not take place.

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!