General Dynamics Information Technology
www.gdit.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Systems Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Systems Technician Interview

Senior Systems Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who verified my availability, interest, clearance, and qualifications. Shortly after I received a phone call from the hiring manager for a phone interview. This call consisted of a few basic technical questions and a description fo the company and the position. At the conclusion of the phone interview the manager scheduled an in person interview for the next week. I met the manager in person and continued to discuss the position, any questions I might have developed, and a few more technical questions to verify my competencies. The manager offered me my choice of three positions and laid them out per his reccomendations. I selected which I preferred and concluded the interview. I later received a full offer letter from GDIT for the position after 1 week.

Interview Question – Can you configure a WAN connection on a Cisco router?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation did not take place.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Dynamics Information Technology

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Systems Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics Information Technology employees and interview candidates.