General Dynamics Information Technology

www.gdit.com

General Dynamics Information Technology Systems Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Administrator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Interview Details – I was hired here a contractor. Unfortunately they ran out of money.

Interview Question – there were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The hiring manager was one of the best that I have met.

Systems Administrator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in October 2011.

Interview Details – Not a real in depth interview process i was called from another small site and interviewed by the Senior Management, was asked basic network and software questions and asked questions realted to working with other IT contractors and military.

Interview Question – Describe you approach to wroking in the same enviroment with other contractors and how you feel that you can mend the relaitonships between comapnies/individuals if there is a disagreement.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator

The process took 2 days - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in January 2010.

Interview Details – Did two phone interviews, mostly questions about resume and experience. Job posting was poorly described, sounded like a backend administration position but was more on the application management scope.

Interview Question – why are you leaving current company?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Systems Administrator

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview went smooth. Talked to the PM first then the manager. The manager gave the PM thumbs up and an offer was on the table. They didn't grill me to much, just wanted to make sure I had the qualifications for a technicle position. Both managers were cordial and personable. Felt very confortable and candid during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a little better salary, Ask for time to comtemplate the offer, never let any hiring manager rush you into a decision no matter how bad you need to job.

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!