General Dynamics Information Technology

www.gdit.com
Employer Engaged

General Dynamics Information Technology Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

Face to face with work manager

They knew of my work elsewhere and wanted me to fill a need.

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology.

It varies so greatly based on the position that it's hard to describe here. In general a manager will post a job requisition. HR will post it, and they will receive the initial calls to screen based on requirements. Next step will involve waiting for the job requester to call you. If the posting is contingent on contract award, it might take months.

Interview Questions
    • Mine was a technical interview, so it dealt with the technical solution the job represented   Answer Question
    There's no negotiation at most of the entry jobs I've seen here. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in April 2012.

The interview was kind of disappointing. The interviewers saw my resume for the first time, when I walked in. There was no real scope of what they wanted from the position. The only thing I can remember from the interview was that the customer they supported was very demanding. Interviewers did not seem prepared, one of panel members was late for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was my Proudest moment in my 20 year military career?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in November 2010.

I received an email form a Supervisor regarding my interest in the position. He set up an interview which consisted of my technical background. Afterwards a interview was scheduled with the Program Manager which consisted of goals and where the program stood and where it was going. I received an email from a Human Resources rep scheduled an appointment and received an offer after that. Straight forward process nice people to deal with.