General Dynamics Information Technology

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in April 2012.

interviewed over the phone and then called in for face interview

Interview Questions
    • tell us when you had to make a hard decision.   View Answer

Senior Principal Analyst, Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in June 2011.

It was a very relaxed interview. I was approached by a project manager who knew me and said they had an opening I might want to consider. After that we had a sit down lunch interview, on her dime, and discussed what I was looking for in a company, my long-term goals, about the project and about my relative experiences in that field. No trick questions, nothing crazy and two weeks later I was on site.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked no unexpected or difficult questions during my interview. It was very straight forward and relaxed.   Answer Question
    Negotiations were very short and they we're not very flexible in their counter offer.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in November 2010.

I received an email form a Supervisor regarding my interest in the position. He set up an interview which consisted of my technical background. Afterwards a interview was scheduled with the Program Manager which consisted of goals and where the program stood and where it was going. I received an email from a Human Resources rep scheduled an appointment and received an offer after that. Straight forward process nice people to deal with.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in April 2010.

I was recruited from a competitor and was highly recomended from a friend who was leving the position that I interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    Not necessary. Offeredsalary was very generous.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in March 2008.

Initial Phone Interview, then met face to face with Senior GDIT Rep. Very friendly conversation.

Interview Questions
    I could have gotten more.