General Dynamics Information Technology
www.gdit.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

General Dynamics Information Technology Interview Questions & Reviews in Washington, DC

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in April 2012.

Interview Details – interviewed over the phone and then called in for face interview

Interview Question – tell us when you had to make a hard decision.   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was recruited from a competitor and was highly recomended from a friend who was leving the position that I interviewed for.

Interview Question – None   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not necessary. Offeredsalary was very generous.

Systems Engineer Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in November 2010.

Interview Details – I received an email form a Supervisor regarding my interest in the position. He set up an interview which consisted of my technical background. Afterwards a interview was scheduled with the Program Manager which consisted of goals and where the program stood and where it was going. I received an email from a Human Resources rep scheduled an appointment and received an offer after that. Straight forward process nice people to deal with.

Interview Question – What books have you read recently?   Answer Question

Senior Principal Analyst, Program Interview

Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was a very relaxed interview. I was approached by a project manager who knew me and said they had an opening I might want to consider. After that we had a sit down lunch interview, on her dime, and discussed what I was looking for in a company, my long-term goals, about the project and about my relative experiences in that field. No trick questions, nothing crazy and two weeks later I was on site.

Interview Question – I was asked no unexpected or difficult questions during my interview. It was very straight forward and relaxed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were very short and they we're not very flexible in their counter offer.

Senior Analyst Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in March 2008.

Interview Details – Initial Phone Interview, then met face to face with Senior GDIT Rep. Very friendly conversation.

Interview Question – What do you want to do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I could have gotten more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics Information Technology interview questions and advice in Washington, DC. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics Information Technology employees and interview candidates.