General Dynamics Information Technology Web Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baghdad (Iraq)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology (Baghdad (Iraq)) in May 2010.

Interview

I was already employed with GD as a Content Manager. I mentioned to the hiring manager that I had the requisite skill set for a position that had been recently vacated. He asked me a few questions to satisfy himself that I knew what I was talking about. The 2 senior developers on site and the hiring manager interviewed me that week and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Open Ended C#\.NET programming questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had some leverage due to the difficulty of bringing qualified people on location on short notice. I negotiated a 17% increase to my base salary at a time when salaries were being cut. My hiring manager agreed immediately on my first request, which means I could probably have gotten more.