General Dynamics Information Technology
www.gdit.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

General Dynamics Information Technology Web Developer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Baghdad (Iraq)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at General Dynamics Information Technology in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was already employed with GD as a Content Manager. I mentioned to the hiring manager that I had the requisite skill set for a position that had been recently vacated. He asked me a few questions to satisfy himself that I knew what I was talking about. The 2 senior developers on site and the hiring manager interviewed me that week and I got the job.

Interview Question – Open Ended C#\.NET programming questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had some leverage due to the difficulty of bringing qualified people on location on short notice. I negotiated a 17% increase to my base salary at a time when salaries were being cut. My hiring manager agreed immediately on my first request, which means I could probably have gotten more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Dynamics Information Technology

Worked for General Dynamics Information Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Dynamics Information Technology Web Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Dynamics Information Technology employees and interview candidates.