General Dynamics Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at General Dynamics.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by phone within a month. Initial phone interview was a screening, discussing the project and seeing my level of interest for the company. I was then invited to an in-person interview. The interview took about two hours, including a lunch with various team members.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General Dynamics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at General Dynamics (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Submitted resume through employee referral and got called relatively quickly. Spoke with HR several times over phone, interview was on-site with senior manager. Apparently I was supposed to go through another round of interview with the engineers but it was over Thanksgiving week and no one was around, so I got offered the job with just the behavioral part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Entire interview was just behavioral so nothing really difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't really negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at General Dynamics (San Antonio, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

Recruiter called me. We went over my resume. I sent my resume a PDF document. Later he asked me to change it to a DOC so he could modify it. I spoke with the a few more times. He covered pay rate, vacation and contract length. Asked me several inappropriate questions: 1. Was I married (because of insurance he claimed). 2. What year I graduated college Everything seemed to be going well but then got no further responses. No follow up call, no email. The recruiter also used a personal email for the whole thing. Perhaps it was a head hunter.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at General Dynamics (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview with manager, team lead, and HR. Said that they were planning on deciding soon and then I never heard back from them. They didn't even bother to say "no thanks". Asked generic questions like: - what are your strengths/weaknesses - describe a good manager

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at General Dynamics in May 2010.

Interview

1st round of interview consist of mainly interview questions. These questions are all mainly behavioral questions. 2nd round of interviews is on-site. Normally meet with a minimum of 3 people. This round of questions is more technical. This process lasts all day. Along with questions you get to see demos of projects are currently being worked. Day ends in a sort of mixer where they tell you if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Reverse this implementation of a linked list.   1 Answer
    • What's does this C code do? Are there any errors?   Answer Question