General Growth Properties

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at General Growth Properties in December 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interview w/ someone from corporate HR. Interview was fairly simple and relaxed. About three weeks later, I received a second interview with two people from mall management (one local and one state). Spoke about my background and how it's relevant to position. Brought samples of previous work to display my capabilities and give a clear idea of what I did at previous jobs as well as during my studies. The interview again was simple and very relaxed. Got my rejection letter :-( after several more weeks. Can't really pinpoint why I might have not offered the job except my salary requirements may have been too high.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for General Growth Properties? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Growth Properties Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Growth Properties employees and interview candidates.