Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Growth Properties
- Property Accountant (3)
- Tenant Coordinator (2)
- Business Development Representative (1)
- Manager (1)
- Corporate Accounting (1)
- Unprofessional and Disappointing (1)
- Common Area Coordinator (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Construction Manager (1)
- Associate Accountant (1)
- Building Maintenance Technician (1)
- Marketing (1)
- General Manager (1)
- Leasing (1)
- Summer (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Guest Services (1)
Property Accountant Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at General Growth Properties (Chicago, IL).
I was contacted by an internal recruiter who found an old resume on the internet. The process was very straight forward. A phone interview, followed by about 2 hours of a series of interviews with different managers. An offer was made over the phone and details were ironed out in person. Straightforward as they come.
- Standard personality questions. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for General Growth Properties
Property Accountant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at General Growth Properties (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.
I spoke with a consultant hired to help find staff for the property accounting department and a Director in property accounting. I was asked about my work history and current duties. I was asked about specific job responsibilities at a previous employer in the same field. I was also told briefly about the job responsibilities and the structure of the department.
- I was asked about my biggest accomplishment/struggle I overcame in a professional setting. Answer Question
Property Accountant InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at General Growth Properties.
Very positive experience. Specific questions and friendly atmosphere.
- None of the questions were difficult. I felt competent enough to answer all questions without any doubt. Most of the questions were concentrated on the specific technical issues of the position. Precise questions and answers. No generic questions. 1 Answer