General Healthcare Resources

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Hazle Township, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at General Healthcare Resources in March 2013.

Interview Details – I signed up and applied on the website and filled out initial resume info etc. Once I received a call from the staffing coordinator I was asked to fill out the online hiring documents after being briefly asked on the phone about my credentials and experience. There was no formal interview conducted. Within two days I was working at my first assignment. The process was very fast and Linda helped me along the way. I was very impressed with the process and with having my questions and concerns answered!

Interview Question – I did not have any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for General Healthcare Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Healthcare Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Healthcare Resources employees and interview candidates.