General Healthcare Resources Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at General Healthcare Resources

Personal Care Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Healthcare Resources in February 2015.

There really wasn't much of an interview!!! It was more of how much experience you have. We did have to fill out a lot of paperwork as well as take a test but other then that it was worth the work and dedication.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of experience do you have working with children that have disabilities and are you comfortable working with children   Answer Question
    There was nothing to negotiate!!! All I can say is that the staff is very nice and they are willing to work with you around your schedule

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazle Township, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazle Township, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Healthcare Resources in March 2013.

I signed up and applied on the website and filled out initial resume info etc. Once I received a call from the staffing coordinator I was asked to fill out the online hiring documents after being briefly asked on the phone about my credentials and experience. There was no formal interview conducted. Within two days I was working at my first assignment. The process was very fast and Linda helped me along the way. I was very impressed with the process and with having my questions and concerns answered!

Interview Questions