General Healthcare Resources

Updated Jun 1, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at General Healthcare Resources

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at General Healthcare Resources in February 2015.

Interview

There really wasn't much of an interview!!! It was more of how much experience you have. We did have to fill out a lot of paperwork as well as take a test but other then that it was worth the work and dedication.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience do you have working with children that have disabilities and are you comfortable working with children   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate!!! All I can say is that the staff is very nice and they are willing to work with you around your schedule

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at General Healthcare Resources (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty informal for me. I had been consulting for the company prior to working there. Me and the president sat down one day and worked out the details for me to come and work full time for GHR. I accepted the offer and never looked back.

Interview Questions

• What I had planned for the next 5 years of my life.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazle Township, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at General Healthcare Resources (Hazle Township, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

I signed up and applied on the website and filled out initial resume info etc. Once I received a call from the staffing coordinator I was asked to fill out the online hiring documents after being briefly asked on the phone about my credentials and experience. There was no formal interview conducted. Within two days I was working at my first assignment. The process was very fast and Linda helped me along the way. I was very impressed with the process and with having my questions and concerns answered!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at General Healthcare Resources (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was detailed and thorough. I met with several members of the leadership team before returning to the office two more times to shadow existing staff. I felt as though I was given a very clear picture of the day to day happenings and was appreciative of the information the staff provided as well as the time they spent to ensure I understand what the job would entail.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about GHR?   1 Answer