Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Mills
- Business Management Associate (41)
- Intern (15)
- Associate Marketing Manager (13)
- Financial Analyst (13)
- Sales (9)
- MANUFACTURING and ENGINEERING ASSOCIATE (7)
- Engineer (6)
- Executive (5)
- Retail Sales Representative (5)
- Bma (4)
- Manager (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Logistics Management Associate (3)
- Quality Engineer (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Marketing Communications (3)
- Food Scientist (3)
- Sales Development Associate (3)
- Assistant Marketing Manager (3)
- Software Analyst (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Team Leader II (3)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Buyer (2)
- Business Planning Manager (2)
- Finance Executive (2)
- Human Resources Assistant (2)
- Human Resources Intern (2)
Administrative Assistant Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at General Mills in December 2013.
Is there a math test for administrative positions, if so is it multiplication, division, additions, fractions or what? Also, do they do an educational background check? I did not graduate HS.
- Did not have any difficult questions during the phone interview, but I was ready for it/ Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for General Mills
Administrative Assistant InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN).
It took about 3 months for the company to contact me. There are hurdles in order to stop anyone from actually contacting about an interview or really following up at all.
It's fairly frustrating to have to wait for so long for such a near-entry level position.
Mostly the entire contact was cold and mechanical, the woman who called didn't even say the right name at first.
- Unexpected about what my ideal boss would be like. Also hinted at lowering my salary expectations. Answer Question
Administrative Assistant InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at General Mills (Golden Valley, MN) in October 2012.
I was given a full day schedule to meet with all the managers the position would be working with. I spent about 1/2 hour with each person and had lunch with the senior administrative assistant who was currently there.
- Where do you expect to be in 5 years? 1 Answer