General Mills Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at General Mills in December 2013.

Is there a math test for administrative positions, if so is it multiplication, division, additions, fractions or what? Also, do they do an educational background check? I did not graduate HS.

Interview Questions
  • Did not have any difficult questions during the phone interview, but I was ready for it/   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Mills

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at General Mills.

It took about 3 months for the company to contact me. There are hurdles in order to stop anyone from actually contacting about an interview or really following up at all.
    It's fairly frustrating to have to wait for so long for such a near-entry level position.
    Mostly the entire contact was cold and mechanical, the woman who called didn't even say the right name at first.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected about what my ideal boss would be like. Also hinted at lowering my salary expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Golden Valley, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at General Mills in October 2012.

I was given a full day schedule to meet with all the managers the position would be working with. I spent about 1/2 hour with each person and had lunch with the senior administrative assistant who was currently there.

Interview Questions

Worked for General Mills? Contribute to the Community!