Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Mills
- Business Management Associate (42)
- Intern (16)
- Associate Marketing Manager (13)
- Financial Analyst (13)
- Sales (9)
- MANUFACTURING and ENGINEERING ASSOCIATE (7)
- Engineer (6)
- Executive (5)
- Retail Sales Representative (5)
- Manager (4)
- Bma (4)
- Logistics Management Associate (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Quality Engineer (3)
- Marketing Communications (3)
- Food Scientist (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Sales Development Associate (3)
- Buyer (3)
- Assistant Marketing Manager (3)
- Software Analyst (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Team Leader II (3)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Business Planning Manager (2)
- Finance Executive (2)
- Human Resources Assistant (2)
- Human Resources Intern (2)
Assistant Marketing Manager Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2009.
Interview was an Initial Phone Screening for the Fast Track Program with a Marketing Manager: lasted about an hour, 50% behavioral questions, 50% marketing case questions. Some concern about whether or not candidates are interested in moving to Minneapolis. Will probably ask about creativity and quantitative skills. Initial contact was through email to set up a phone interview.
- Tell me about a well marketed product. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for General Mills
Assistant Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2009.
-In person interview -Testing
- -Testing challenging Answer Question
I accepted the offer, should have negotiated.
Assistant Marketing Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Mills in September 2010.
I applied online through the Black MBA website since I was going to the career fair. I was contacted by a manager after submitting my conver letter and resume asking me for a phone interview. I interviewed with someone who had been at the company for 3 years and had worked on a variety of different products. The interview questions were pretty basic and all behavioral. Leadership examples are very important.
- Interview questions included describe 2 examples of leadersihp, why general mills, feelings about Minnesota, describe a time when you analyzed data. Answer Question