General Mills Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview was an Initial Phone Screening for the Fast Track Program with a Marketing Manager: lasted about an hour, 50% behavioral questions, 50% marketing case questions. Some concern about whether or not candidates are interested in moving to Minneapolis. Will probably ask about creativity and quantitative skills. Initial contact was through email to set up a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a well marketed product.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for General Mills

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2009.

Interview

-In person interview -Testing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer, should have negotiated.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Mills in September 2010.

Interview

I applied online through the Black MBA website since I was going to the career fair. I was contacted by a manager after submitting my conver letter and resume asking me for a phone interview. I interviewed with someone who had been at the company for 3 years and had worked on a variety of different products. The interview questions were pretty basic and all behavioral. Leadership examples are very important.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions included describe 2 examples of leadersihp, why general mills, feelings about Minnesota, describe a time when you analyzed data.   Answer Question