General Mills Business Planning Manager Interview Questions

Business Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Applied online then about 3 weeks later was asked to fill out a questionnaire. About 2 weeks after the questionnaire I had a phone screen and another 2 weeks after that I was flown into Minneapolis for final face to face interviews and assessments. Although the process was tedious, I was surprised by how generally simple it was. Both the phone screen and in person interviews asked a lot of the same questions that were on the questionnaire - ie, what are your career goals, what are your strengths, etc. Other than that, all the questions were situational and they are VERY interested in your ability to relocate. Relocation was stressed during every step of the process. In this role and to advance your career, you are pretty much expected to be able to relocate every year or two.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General Mills

Business Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

Many of the decisions regarding promotions and upward movement are made in advance. The internal interview process is basically a waste of time because all decisions are already made.

Interview Questions