General Mills

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at General Mills.

Interview Details – Went through head hunter through Monster.com, then a phone screening with potential supervisor, after this was sent a number of personality questionnaires.
I was then asked to come in for a day long face to face interview with a number of key individuals on the hiring committee. There was also an additional skills test I had to take.

Interview Question – Was asked a number of technical questions on how I would solve various issues or cost cutting efforts.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as i wanted to leave my current employer and the offer was very generous with a nice signing bonus.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at General Mills in September 2009.

Interview Details – They sit you down with 2 people and talk to you and ask a bunch of questions

Interview Question – on 1-10 what do you rate your creativity skills   Answer Question

Worked for General Mills? Contribute to the Community!