General Mills Engineer Interview Questions in Minnesota

3.1

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Went through head hunter through Monster.com, then a phone screening with potential supervisor, after this was sent a number of personality questionnaires.
I was then asked to come in for a day long face to face interview with a number of key individuals on the hiring committee. There was also an additional skills test I had to take.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a number of technical questions on how I would solve various issues or cost cutting efforts.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as i wanted to leave my current employer and the offer was very generous with a nice signing bonus.

Other Interview Reviews for General Mills

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Mills (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2009.

Interview

They sit you down with 2 people and talk to you and ask a bunch of questions

Interview Questions