Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Mills
- Business Management Associate (41)
- Intern (15)
- Associate Marketing Manager (13)
- Financial Analyst (13)
- Sales (9)
- MANUFACTURING and ENGINEERING ASSOCIATE (7)
- Engineer (6)
- Executive (5)
- Retail Sales Representative (5)
- Bma (4)
- Manager (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Logistics Management Associate (3)
- Quality Engineer (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Marketing Communications (3)
- Food Scientist (3)
- Sales Development Associate (3)
- Assistant Marketing Manager (3)
- Software Analyst (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Team Leader II (3)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Buyer (2)
- Business Planning Manager (2)
- Finance Executive (2)
- Human Resources Assistant (2)
- Human Resources Intern (2)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at General Mills.
I have been called for a face to face interview at their Powai Office at a specific time. The best thing I liked is that the interview process didn't took the whole day unlike other companies
- Have you had any conflicts with your manager in your previous company and how have you resolved that? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for General Mills
Executive InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at General Mills in April 2012.
good communication skill and SAP knowledge is their requirement. they can hire any education background person for any job. Looks people are ready to get job, whatever they have studied that was just for the name shake
55% hike i got as i was under paid by my previous employer
Executive InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at General Mills (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.
Recruitment through consultant, Then telephonic interview with Manager.
Then in person interview at Mumbai office.
Same day Interview with HR, No such negotiations took place.
- Not as such, But be careful in things you mention in CV. Answer Question
offered what I asked for.
Executive InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at General Mills (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.
A quick chain of interviews. But should be more clear while describing the profile to the company
- Describe your strengths and weaknesses Answer Question
Executive InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at General Mills (Mumbai (India)) in February 2010.
First they start with Telephonic round.If you pass the telephonic round then you are called for onsite Personal interview. Then an HR interview is also taken to assess the candidate
- How will you tell a Director that a particular project you have undertaken will be beneficial for the organization while in an elevator ride? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review