General Mills

Updated Nov 2, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at General Mills in October 2013.

After sending my resume to several people finally one of their recruiters contacted me and we scheduled a phone interview that lasted 25 minutes. We discussed my professional experience and she explained what the job was about. She then sent me a questionnaire by email that I had to fill in giving more details about my experience and explaining some of my achievements. She forwarded it to the Finance department for them to evaluate if they were interested in having a personal interview.

Interview Questions
  • During your professional career, what have you studied or what courses have you attended in order to develop your skills   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Mills

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at General Mills in November 2011.

Came to our school and interviewed for the first rounds. If you move on, then they send you out to the HQ for the final rounds. I got there on a Monday night where I was taken out to dinner with 2 GMI employees and 3 others who were interviewing for finance. Next day was 4 interviews throughout the day and met a ton of people. Advice:
    -Talk to as many people as possible to find out stuff about company
    -Pace yourself