General Mills

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at General Mills in October 2013.

Interview Details – After sending my resume to several people finally one of their recruiters contacted me and we scheduled a phone interview that lasted 25 minutes. We discussed my professional experience and she explained what the job was about. She then sent me a questionnaire by email that I had to fill in giving more details about my experience and explaining some of my achievements. She forwarded it to the Finance department for them to evaluate if they were interested in having a personal interview.

Interview Question – During your professional career, what have you studied or what courses have you attended in order to develop your skills   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Minneapolis, MN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at General Mills in November 2011.

Interview Details – Came to our school and interviewed for the first rounds. If you move on, then they send you out to the HQ for the final rounds. I got there on a Monday night where I was taken out to dinner with 2 GMI employees and 3 others who were interviewing for finance. Next day was 4 interviews throughout the day and met a ton of people. Advice:
-Talk to as many people as possible to find out stuff about company
-Pace yourself

Interview Question – How do you asses which project is more valuable   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Mills

Worked for General Mills? Contribute to the Community!

General Mills Videos

General Mills – Why Work for Us?

Our brands. Your legacy. Fortune magazine ranks us as one of the 100 best companies to work for in the United States, and BusinessWeek has tabbed General Mills as one of the best places to launch a career. We're the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Mills Financial Analyst interview questions and advice in Minnesota. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Mills employees and interview candidates.