General Mills

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Internship Interview

Human Resources Internship

The process took a day - interviewed at General Mills in October 2011.

Interview Details – interviewer was rude , he focused on my school then me, kept on asking me about my MBA program ( UMR has a new program). He said upfront we dont consider student from small colleges , they focus on Ivey leagues. Asked me typical situational questions but gave wired reactions on each of them .

Interview Question – Describe times when you thought out of the box   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Mills

Worked for General Mills? Contribute to the Community!

General Mills Videos

General Mills – Why Work for Us?

Our brands. Your legacy. Fortune magazine ranks us as one of the 100 best companies to work for in the United States, and BusinessWeek has tabbed General Mills as one of the best places to launch a career. We're the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Mills Human Resources Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Mills employees and interview candidates.