General Mills

General Mills Marketing Communications Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Communications Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at General Mills.

Applied online through university's career website and landed a first round interview. It was mostly behavioral, but they also asked questions regarding what I would do in certain situations as well.
The same night I received a call back for a second round. The next morning I went in and took an assessment, then did a second round interview with a higher level executive, and answered more situational questions.
The interviewers are very laid back, nice, and make you feel very comfortable throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you missed a deadline and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Mills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at General Mills.

Submitted resume online and after two phone screens I was invited to interview at the Headquarters in Minneapolis

Interview Questions
    • What trend or fads are currently relevant to 5-8 year olds?   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at General Mills in December 2011.

Phone interview seemed easy - mad up on the spot marketing ideas for a cereal. I was flown out to Minnesota a couple weeks later. It consisted of 4 interviews and a case.

Interview Questions
    • Blurt out marketing ideas for this specific product. You have a minute, GO.   Answer Question