General Mills

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Consultant Interview

Golden Valley, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at General Mills in January 2012.

Interview Details – GM recruiters contacted me looking to provide support in marketing, where they had understaffed by about 30%. I had to take a personality test, and an intelligence test. Then, I had two 10 minute behavioral interviews. From my perspective, they were unclear as to whether or not they were hiring contract for hire or contract employees. I also find the recruiting process to be unprofessional. They contact me repeatedly, but don't seem to be aware of it. The behavioral interviews were so rushed, I'm not sure how they determined anything at all . . . or they had already weeded me out and were doing them as a formality, in either case, they were wasting my time.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Mills

Worked for General Mills? Contribute to the Community!

General Mills Videos

General Mills – Why Work for Us?

Our brands. Your legacy. Fortune magazine ranks us as one of the 100 best companies to work for in the United States, and BusinessWeek has tabbed General Mills as one of the best places to launch a career. We're the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Mills Marketing Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Mills employees and interview candidates.