General Mills

Very Easy Interview

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Maintenance Mechanic
Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at General Mills.

Interview Details – I applied during a job fair. they kept me waiting for 5 hours. then told me to come back. I came back. took the test. had a 1 on 1 interview with the maintenance team leader. was told I had the job, but when I came in the first day, after I had quit my previous job, they told me they couldn't pay me what I was told during the hiring process.

Interview Question – there were no hard questions. most of the questions had nothing to do with the job I was hired for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – find out what the pay is, from someone with more authority than a supervisor.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for General Mills? Contribute to the Community!

General Mills Videos

General Mills – Why Work for Us?

Our brands. Your legacy. Fortune magazine ranks us as one of the 100 best companies to work for in the United States, and BusinessWeek has tabbed General Mills as one of the best places to launch a career. We're the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Mills interview questions and advice in Milwaukee, WI. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Mills employees and interview candidates.