General Mills

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Analyst Interview

Software Analyst
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at General Mills in May 2010.

Interview Details – Met the recruiter at my University, developed relationship. He called me back when there was an internship opening. I had a phone interview on a Tuesday and then they asked me to go in that Friday.

Got to the Headquarter at 7:30. Total 4 interviews. First two were Behavior, and the last two were technical. They had breakfast, lunch and coffee break for you throughout the day.

Very good experience.

Interview Question – What was the toughest moment in your career?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Mills

Worked for General Mills? Contribute to the Community!

General Mills Videos

General Mills – Why Work for Us?

Our brands. Your legacy. Fortune magazine ranks us as one of the 100 best companies to work for in the United States, and BusinessWeek has tabbed General Mills as one of the best places to launch a career. We're the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Mills Software Analyst interview questions and advice in Minnesota. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Mills employees and interview candidates.