General Mills

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Senior Brand Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at General Mills in April 2011.

Interview Details – 1st interview based on competencies - evaluate a range of competencies by going through CV in details and checking that you have demonstrated certain capabilities and behaviors throughout your career.
then 2nd interview with case study and 3 people

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
London, England (UK)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at General Mills in January 2011.

Interview Details – Two back to back interviews with lots of technical questions about brand management. One of the interviews went really well, the other not so much (tougher interviewers). Haven't heard yet, but will in the next week or so. People were very professional but seemed really nice. They tried to really grasp my background and asked me a number of situational questions (Tell me about a time...). The culture of the company seems great, and they said the teams are very collaborative.

Interview Question – Describe a good brand manager?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Mills

Worked for General Mills? Contribute to the Community!

General Mills Videos

General Mills – Why Work for Us?

Our brands. Your legacy. Fortune magazine ranks us as one of the 100 best companies to work for in the United States, and BusinessWeek has tabbed General Mills as one of the best places to launch a career. We're the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Mills interview questions and advice in United Kingdom. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Mills employees and interview candidates.