General Motors

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pontiac, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at General Motors in August 2013.

Applied online to the job posting. One week later I received a call with basic questions regarding availability, citizenship status and other similar questions. A week after that I received another call to schedule the interview. It was a two-part behavioral interview with two different managers for each part. A small test was performed to check my understanding of some of the basic functions of the position: GD&T tests with conflicting tolerances (trick question, but very simple).

It was my first interview. I think my answers were relatively good (maybe missing the WOW! factor). It was my first time using the STAR system used by many employers today for the interview process. It could have gone better.

Interview Questions