General Motors

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

CoOp Human Resources Interview

CoOp Human Resources

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at General Motors.

Interview Details – Met with HR to discuss my qualifications and the role. Very laid back, just asked personality trait questions and what drives me. The job was described, basically a 10 week project, and I was asked if I thought I would be a good fit and why. Interviewer was very friendly and very excited to work with me, and I was with them.

Interview Question – Why do you think you'd be a good fit in this team.   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Motors

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!

General Motors Videos

General Motors – Why Work for Us?

At GM, we believe that striking a positive work-life balance leads to an engaged, productive work force. In fact, we believe that by empowering our employees to explore flextime and telecommuting options, not only can… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Motors CoOp Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Motors employees and interview candidates.