General Motors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Design and Release Engineer Interview

Design and Release Engineer

Interviewed at General Motors

Interview Details – I applied through their official online portal. At the time I was only warming up to the job search process. I was surprised to get a phone interview. A HR recruiter called me. Very professional and cordial. Started asking me questions about skills relating to the position. He seemed to like the fact that I had most of the qualifications, and in a way encouraged me to answer positively on the ones that I was border-line. We did a couple of email follow-ups, and that ended up being the end of the process.

Interview Question – Nothing that I can think of. Just keep your calm, and don't appear overly eager or too disinterested.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Motors

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!

General Motors Videos

General Motors – Why Work for Us?

At GM, we believe that striking a positive work-life balance leads to an engaged, productive work force. In fact, we believe that by empowering our employees to explore flextime and telecommuting options, not only can… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Motors Design and Release Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Motors employees and interview candidates.